Innovation starts by asking the right questions and challenging prevailing assumptions, even our own. In an era of constant technological advancements, we minimize complexity and stay nimble.
We foster a culture that promotes collaboration, development and self-confidence, allowing every member of our team to thrive in a supported environment that stimulates continuous learning.
Effective teamwork starts with trust and understanding. Clear and honest communication create strong relationships and positive experiences with our partners, clients, and each other.
We seek to harness the city’s untapped talent to its fullest potential. To achieve our ambitious goals and stay at the forefront of innovation, we rely on open-minded individuals who are curious, like to take initiatives, and enjoy solving complex problems.
Quantolio Financial Technologies is seeking a quantitative researcher to research, develop and test scalable quantitative trading strategies (statistical arbitrage / factor models) using sophisticated quantitative/statistical techniques for mid frequency range (days to weeks holding period).
· Conduct research and statistical analyses on large data sets
· Develop core algorithms and models leading to trading decisions
· Conceptualize valuation strategies, develop and continuously improve upon mathematical models, and help translate algorithms into code
· Ph.D. in Statistics or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Finance, Economics, or a related field. Strong M.Sc. students’ applications will be considered.
· Demonstrated ability to complete high level investment-related research
· Prior experience in a quantitative role is a plus, but is not required.
· Strong experience and skills working with and analyzing large amounts of data
· Proficiency using statistical packages (e.g. R, Matlab)
· Exceptional command of Python, C/C++